The number question we get asked is How Much Does Air Duct Cleaning Cost? Monster Vac’s pricing is based on your specific needs. In this day and age people want to shop on the internet. You get used to going to a website and finding out what something costs so that you can do comparative shopping based upon price. If you were shopping for prices for Air Duct Cleaning on line you might see all kinds of wild irresponsible pricing claiming to give you the world for a bargain. It might be possible for some companies to advertise a price online if they provide a limited service and did the same thing in every home no matter the size or layout of the home. With Monster Vac it isn’t possible to give you an estimate online because we first need to know about your building and about your special needs and requirements.
Here are the Factors that Affect Our Pricing:
- When Monster Vac gives you a quote for our services the price we give you is based upon what it will cost Monster Vac to provide you with the service we have promised you.
- Our prices have never been based on what others are charging for their services. To us at Monster Vac it isn’t relevant what others are charging for their services because we aren’t giving you a quote for their services.
- We are giving you a quote for what we do at Monster Vac.
- We tailor our service to each individual customer. Everyone’s home is different. Every commercial building is different. Each customer has different requests for us, each customer has unique needs and requirements.
- Because each project is different and because we tailor our service to each individual customer’s needs and because we honor the prices that we quote, it is important that we speak to each customer before we can give a quote on a project.
- To us at Monster Vac the whole concept of advertising cookie cutter prices on the internet or in print media is an irresponsible way of conducting business.
- When we price a project we need to understand how much time it will take to complete, what type of equipment we will use on your project and what supplies will be necessary to complete the project. We then price the project based upon what it will cost us to provide that service plus what margin we need to add on in order to stay in business.
- When you are paying us to perform a project you aren’t just paying for the time a technician is at your home or commercial building. Many costs are incurred by Monster Vac just to get our technician to your site. Some of those costs include:
- Insurance—we pay liability, workers comp, vehicle insurance, health insurance, Bonding insurance and more.
- Training costs – Monster Vac spends a tremendous amount of money each year training our technicians so that they can better serve you.
- Truck and equipment cost- Our Monster Vac Trucks cost over $150,000.00 each to build. On top of that we pay for maintenance and repairs on these vehicles, fuel ( we all know how much that costs), tires, tools for the technicians and more.
- Advertising- Like most service companies between 10% and 20% of every dollar you pay us goes into advertising in mediums such as the internet, newspaper and radio. It is a necessary business expense that needs to be paid for by the amount the technician charges you while at your site
- Taxes – We pay property taxes, employment taxes, vehicle taxes and more.
- Office and Warehouse expenses- We pay building expenses such as rent, utilities, computers, phones and more.
- Administration and support personnel- There are many people behind the scenes that are working for Monster Vac so that we can provide our customers the service they have come to expect over the last 20 plus years. We have managers, dispatchers, Service representatives, mechanics, administrative personnel and more.
- Legal and accounting expenses- Like any business in order to stay in business we have to spend money on Lawyers and accountants in order to assure we are in compliance with government laws and regulations.Quality Control Program- Monster Vac has a long time reputation for providing a superior service. This is because we care about the service we provide and we want to make sure every customer is happy with us. For this to happen it is important that we have a quality control program It cost us a lot of money for our Quality Control Program but it is the only way the Monster Vac will conduct business.
All of the above expenses along with the direct expenses of the men and equipment that are at your site are taken into consideration when we price a project.
That is why Monster Vac doesn’t price our projects based on what others are doing but rather we price our project based on what it costs us to provide you with the service we have promised you.
So give us a call and let’s discuss your needs and the unique circumstances of your project. Estimates are Free!